City of Bones - Cassandra Clare Brilliant. Amazing. Rating: 5 bright shining stars Okay before we get into the review... OH MY GOD! IT'S COMING OUT AS A MOVIE! OH MY GOD! Okay much better. Back to the review.I had various doubts before reading this book. Most of it was centered around this thought 'Another Twilight'. But I finally decided to read it and OH MY...It was the most marvelous book I had ever read! It's lovely. Every chapter, every word. And of course the characters are what made this book more lovely! Shadowhunters are hot in black . Why? “It means 'Shadowhunters: Looking Better in Black Than the Widows of our Enemies Since 1234'.” - Jace Wayland Clary Fray our main character wasn't exactly a very strong lead but she was good. She wasn't boring like Bella Swan, oh wait, I shouldn't even be comparing Clary with Bella.She is strong inside but is taking time to get used to Shadow Hunters (half human and half angel who rid this earth of demons) aka known as demon hunters. On the whole, Clary was a very good female lead. And a very good artist, a very good one indeed.Jace is our next main character who is of course the most lovable among all the other characters. He is sarcastic, hot and everything you would want in a male lead role. The rest of the characters, Isabelle, Alex, Simon etc are amazing in their own sweet way.These characters aren't perfect, they may seem perfect when you read them but they are all perfectly flawed. Everyone is flawed. Their flaws made this book even more perfect.There is humor, romance and lots of demon killings. “Don't touch any of my weapons without my permission.""Well, there goes my plan for selling them all on eBay," Clary muttered."Selling them on what?"Clary smiled blandly at him. "A mythical place of great magical power.” And here's another one from the book. “Can I help you with something?"Clary turned instant traitor against her gender. "Those girls on the other side of the car are staring at you."Jace assumed an air of mellow gratification. "Of course they are," he said, "I am stunningly attractive.” This book made me laugh, purse my lips, roll my eyes and also made me say 'awww'! So many unexpected turn of events almost made me choke on the glass of milk I was drinking! This book is completely amazing, each and every bit of it. I never expected this book to be that amazing and I'm completely surprised!Here is another picture from the movie. (I know I'm often skipping away from the review :) )Let me conclude this review with words and not with pictures. It's brilliant and amazing. It's a must read book and I would recommend it to anyone. Be dragged into the City of Bones and be hungry for more.