The Hunger Games  - Suzanne  Collins An Epic Read This was my first ever apocalyptic novel! I felt really wary around this book before but wow, I was in for a surprise. I really enjoyed this book. I felt that Katniss was an amazing female lead. Every other character fit into place and I loved them all! The journey Katniss took me blew my mind away!Some of the quotes that I really liked from this book are: “You don’t forget the face of the person who was your last hope.” “Deep in the meadow, hidden far awayA cloak of leaves, a moonbeam rayForget your woes and let your troubles layAnd when it's morning again, they'll wash awayHere it's safe, here it's warmHere the daisies guard you from every harmHere your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them trueHere is the place where I love you.” “Kind people have a way of working their way inside me and rooting there.”“Here's some advice. Stay alive.” The Hunger Games is one of my favorite books. I loved it and will always love it. Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor!