Wait for You  -  Jennifer L. Armentrout, J. Lynn "“As long as the sun’s shining, shit can’t be that bad.” This book was really good. I could have given it four or five stars but something stopped me. Maybe it was because of the characters or the cliched concept.The first half of the book was really entertaining. I enjoyed reading the first half. And if you'd asked me to rate the first half I would have given it five stars. But I cannot do that, can I? The second half seemed trite and I felt that the characters were kind of annoying. I didn't understand much of Avery in the second half.I have to say that Jennifer L. Armentrout creates the best memorable and lovable characters ever! I loved Cam and Avery despite them getting all confusing in the second half.Meet AveryAvery is starting college far away from her old life. She's starting a new life in West Virginia trying to forget about her past. Something terrible had happened to her when she was fourteen and that's the memory she's running away from. Then, she meets Cam - he's everything she'd thought he wasn't. And meet CamCam was the perfect guy. I don't know how JLA creates these perfect guys! Cam is really easy - going, funny, cocky and of course sexy. He also had a past. A past he's trying to forget too. The characters were awesome. The author created two amazing leads but I think she could have done more to the story line. I found it very trite. Same thing happening to a different person in a different way. I mean, when you create awesome characters there should be a strong story line to support them. That's what I feel was missing in this book. Everything was really good except for the story line. If your new to contemporary romance novels, then I would suggest you to go with this book first. It is a very good book. The reason I didn't like it as much as I thought I would was because I've read too many new adult contemporaries and hence, I found it predictable. Other than that, I think this is a really good book.Oh, and I'm sure you'll fall in love with cookies as soon as you start this book :)