The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1) - Jenny Han ☼ An awesome summer read ☼This story was so cute! I loved all the characters because each and every one of them made me grin happily. Belly "It was a summer I'd never, ever forget.It was the summer everything began. It was the summer I turned pretty." Belly's whole life was measured in summers. According to her, winter didn't count. It was summer that mattered. Why? Because she gets to meet her two favorite boys, Conrad and Jeremiah.I found Belly very amusing and fun to read about. She was such a lovable character! And I liked her even more when I found out that I could easily relate to her. Conrad Conrad was this moody character whose next move you can't predict. I liked him a lot. He was the darker one when compared to his other brother Jeremiah. He was also a very complicated character. Belly found him frustrating in many events but she didn't give up on him. Jeremiah Jeremiah was the humorous and brighter one. See? He can't even stay still without laughing in the picture :D Jeremiah was an easy - going character who took everything with a casual attitude. He was the fun one. I can't say Conrad wasn't as good as Jeremiah. Both the brothers were awesome in their own way.Jenny Han has written an entertaining and an enjoyable novel. After reading too many paranormal romance novels, I believe I liked contemporary romance a lot as in everything was normal here. No supernatural stuffs to make your favorite characters stick together. Everything was normal and simple in this book. Nothing far - fetched or complicated.If you love simple novels with cute lovable characters then this book is certainly perfect for you. The Summer I turned pretty was a quick, enjoyable, entertaining and a summery read. Like I mentioned earlier, it was an awesome summer read!