It's Not Summer Without You (Summer, #2) - Jenny Han ☀ A splendid summer read ☀Cousins Beach was Belly's home. It was the only place she ever thought of. Every summer she visits the Cousins Beach but this time things have changed. Susannah, her mother's best friend had passed away and summer at Cousins Beach was no more. Why? Because Susannah was the only person who linked all of them together. Without her, it wouldn't be a perfect summer.Belly has grown in this book. She's no more pouting and throwing tantrums. I liked Belly much better in this book. She seemed very sensible and grown - up in many events. I love the way how she's attached to Beck's Brothers. How she keeps smiling and is always there for them, especially Conrad who was completely mean to her.Conrad seemed very moody in this book. I guess the loss of the one you love can do that to people. I guess he's not used to sharing his feelings with people. I guess he finds it difficult to move on after his mother's demise. But all I can do is guess. Because in this book he was unpredictable. But I love Conrad, nevertheless!I must say that I admired Jeremiah a lot in this book. He seemed like the stronger of the two brothers. He took everything in an easy - going way. He wasn't moody or annoying like his brother. In this book, Jeremiah is so different from Conrad that I sometimes doubted that they were actually related.Jeremiah was always there for his brother and Belly. Always hopeful, always sweet, never cracking and always smiling. Oh, and completely adorable :)I loved Jenny Han's writing. It was simple and cute. She explained perfectly well how teenagers dealt with their emotions. The characters were amazing like always. I think in this book most of the characters seemed to have improved.One the whole, this book was splendid! And the ending made no sense whatsoever but it did leave this inexplicable urge inside me to read the next and final part.