The Fault in Our Stars - John Green "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars / But in ourselves." This book left me speechless. I still cannot decide whether I loved this book or just liked it. Normally, I would have never picked this book up. I don't know what came inside me that I wanted to read a tragic love story when life already is tragic. I honestly don't know why, maybe deep down inside I love melancholy and tragic stories. The only tragic story I've ever heard is Romeo and Juliet and I didn't bother reading it. And the first ever tragic love story I've read and loved/liked is The Fault in our StarsYou need to know one thing before reading this beautiful book: Heartache is inevitable This book deeply moved me. I don't think there are many words to describe how sad and touching this book was. You'll never be disappointed by this book, dear readers. It will pull your heart - strings and make you reflect on life for a moment.This book left me thinking and thinking. I know life sucks and all but I think one should never make life suck no matter what, you know? We, humans, can change sadness to happiness. We can. The only thing is we don't know how and that is the greatest mystery of life. Never knowing how to move on or how to change or how to love or just how to live. There are many quotes that I love from this book, especially this: "I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once." If you love tragic love stories then, this is a book that you must read.