Darkhouse (Experiment in Terror, #1) - Karina Halle This book was good. It was intriguing, a little bit creepy and damn hilarious!There was once this haunted lighthouse...Our main character Perry, got drunk and broke into the lighthouse. And unfortunately she saw a lot of creepy things...And then she freaks out and bumps into Dex. That's how they meet.So, Perry and Dex team up and go on a ghost hunt inside the lighthouse. I loved Halle's writing mainly due to it's simplicity. Perry and Dex were very humorous and amusing too. This book was really good. It wasn't scary at all. Maybe it was because you're reading it you don't feel the scary factor but I was expecting a lot of it. If this book was a movie, then it definitely would have been scary. This book was something new to me. It had a lot of thrilling and intriguing events. And the last few chapters changed my notions about this book. I was expecting a lot from this book but I'm not disappointed. A well written horror story The Darkhouse is waiting for you...