Me Before You - Jojo Moyes We are like flames. We shine brightly even in the darkest of hours but there is a time when there isn't enough wax for the flames. In other words, enough life for our lives. Someday we will be blown out like a candle and be re-ignited again with a different wax supporting the flame. In other words, we will have a new life. “You only get one life. It's actually your duty to live it as fully as possible.” Me Before You is a moving novel. It is not a romance novel; I did not find it revolving around that concept. It is a novel about life and death and the choices you get to make in life. It is slow. It is dragging. But it is life. And that's how I found this novel. It was filled with life. It was filled with conflicting - emotions, dangerous choices, happiness and love. It's a perfect novel to make one weep like a little toddler, a perfect novel to make one look back at their life and see whether that they have lived it to their fullest. Characters Louisa Clark Lou is very fun - filled. She is bright and jovial. She also has a crazy taste in fashion. And she has a big heart. I liked Lou a lot. She was really sweet and ordinary. There's nothing exotic about her. She's simple and ordinary and normal. Lou described herself perfectly well in this novel. She was one of the invisibles. You wouldn't notice her when your walking down a street; she wouldn't catch your eye. She said this to Will and it is true. But once you get to know her, you'll love her for her normality and simplicity. And meet, Will; Will Traynor Best before: 19 March 2007 So, if I had to describe Will in one single word I would say smartass. And many other things but I just don't know how to put them into comprehensible words.Will is a quadriplegic. He cannot move is arms and legs. But he wasn't always like this. He was the guy who had it all. Money, fame, love. And in on second, he was the guy who had lost it all. But he had hopes too. That some miracle might happen and he might use his limbs again but the only miracle that happened was Lou. She stepped into his life as a care - taker and finally he had opened himself to her. He told her things he hadn't told anyone. And she did the same. They were perfect; somehow understanding each other. But they wouldn't have met if Will wasn't in a chair. He wouldn't have even glanced at her if he had his old life. That's what life and time does to you. It changes your views about people and life itself. It changes you. But in the end Life is always the best damn roller - coaster ride you've ever had! “Push yourself. Don't Settle. Just live well. Just LIVE.” So open your eyesAnd,This book is amazing. It is very sad and emotional but there are many great things about this book. Read it someday when you want something quiet and normal and heart - breaking. Just Live!