Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1) - Laini Taylor “Once upon a time, an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.” Daughter of Smoke and Bone is a beauty.Daughter of Smoke and Bone is a novelty.Daughter of Smoke and Bone is a rarity. Daughter of Smoke and Bone is perfection! I love this book. I have never loved a book so much. Why? Because it's magical, unique, enchanting, intriguing, fascinating, powerful, beautiful, mysterious and something I have never ever read before. There wasn't a moment that I could predict in this book. The author's writing style was exquisite and has a magical flair in it which will make you fall harder for this book. “Wishes are false. Hope is true. Hope makes its own magic.” Daughter of Smoke and Bone weaves a dark forbidden tale of mythical creatures, love, magic and hope. It will pull you into its two worlds called Prague and Elsewhere where you'll be captivated by Karou and Akiva.I'm not going to elaborate much about the story and spoil the fun. All you have to know is, you will love it no matter what in the end. It will linger in your heart forever. “Hope can be a powerful force. Maybe there's no actual magic in it, but when you know what you hope for most and hold it like a light within you, you can make things happen, almost like magic.” Karou is hope. She's the light in this book. She's the ever burning star in a dark hopeless sky. She was strong and beautiful. Karou was different from all the other female protagonists; she was full of surprises. I found her lovable and brave. Also, I absolutely adore her blue hair!Akiva is a fiery enigmatic character. He was hard to describe but deep down inside my heart, I know I love him. There wasn't a single word in this book that bored me. I loved everything about this book. It was a fantastic and a mind - blowing read.If you haven't read this book yet, you know what to do.I would like to conclude this review by saluting Laini Taylor.____________________________________________ My Daughter of Smoke and Bone reviews Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)Days of Blood and Starlight(Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #2)