Something about You (FBI/US Attorney Series #1)

Something About You (FBI / US Attorney, #1) - Julie James My reactions while reading this book were of two types. A) Haha, Cameron and Jack are so funny and cute together!B) What the heck just happened?So, these are the two reactions that stuck with me throughout the whole book. I must say that Something about you is damn entertaining and hilarious. And believe me, you will love Cameron and Jack. Their witty banter will keep you filled till the very end! “Cameron threw her hands up in frustration. “What is this so- called ‘look’?” Whatever it was, she was going to have to start taking extreme measures to guard against it.Amy grinned. “You know the Tom and Jerry cartoon where Tom hasn’t eaten for days and he imagines Jerry looking like a ham? Kind of like that.” Just don't mind my three stars, I don't know what's wrong with me but I've been giving three stars to a lot of books lately. I guess I'm expecting too much from a book. Let's make it 3.5 stars, shall we? For those of you who love crime solving witty agents, this is the perfect book for you!