Divergent

Divergent  - Veronica Roth "I am not Abnegation. I am not Dauntless. I am Divergent.” One of the best books I've ever read. Divergent is filled with action and suspense in a unique dystopian world which is divided into five factions. Dauntless for bravery, Abnegation for selflessness, Candor for honesty, Amity for peacefulness and Erudite for knowledge.I loved Roth's factions. Each one was so different and cruel in their own way - I was completely hooked with concept. Sometimes, I wondered which faction I would choose - Dauntless, maybe or even Erudite. But I guess no one can really be just one of the five. Each and every one of us have qualities of all the five.The story is narrated by a very strong female lead, Beatrice Prior aka Tris. Beatrice was born into a faction called the Abnegation. She has been Abnegation her whole life! Once your sixteen, you get to choose your own faction at one cost; you have to leave your families behind. So, what will she choose?Beatrice is one of the best leads ever! She's easy to like and her journey in this unique and cruel dystopian world will captivate you till the very end.I had countless emotions bubbling inside me when I finished this book!I so loved this book! Amazingly written and a breathtaking novel! I simply couldn't put it down even for a minute! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO EVERYONE! Even to dystopian haters. This novel will surely change your views about dystopian novels.