Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)

Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1) - Katie McGarry "growing up means making tough choices, and doing the right thing doesn't necessarily mean doing the thing that feels good.” Wow.I simply loved this book!Hot boy Noah Hutchins Noah has had a very tough life. Sometimes loneliness messes even the best of all minds. Noah had lost his parents to death and his brothers to foster care. He wants them back, he yearns for both of them, his brothers and his parents. He cannot get his parents back but he can get his brothers back so tries his best to get them back.And then he meets Echo... Echo Emerson Echo who was once the school's most popular girl now sadly the school's freak. She has gone through a lot and I'm amazed at how strong she is. And how I could actually relate to her. She's not a freak, the events that changed her are terrible and when I came to know about it, I could only gasp in total shock because there is no way one could understand what she's been through.What would you do when there's no one to truly understand how you feel? Normal. She wanted normal and so did I. I really liked Noah and Echo. They wanted normal, like everyone else. I understood that normal isn't something that's freely given. Some people have never known normal. And some had normal as their best friends once but now are complete strangers to it. Some like Echo and Noah who once had everything.McGarry has done a lovely job in narration. I enjoyed Echo's view as much as I enjoyed Noah's. At first, I found it very difficult to understand them but as I kept reading I realized that I liked them despite their many flaws and sometimes annoying behaviors. After all, these are the things that make us human. “Sometimes when you see the line, you think it's a good idea to cross it--until you do.” I hope you'll enjoy this book as much as I did.